Rapid Fire Festival 2026 Week 3 Results

Location: Pensacola, FL

Welcome back to the Rapid Fire Festival! We are now three weeks in on our four week residency on the beach of Pensacola, Florida and the action is hotter than the sand. I’m Kimberly Kennedy and I have all you need to know from this week. 

Welcome to Rapid Fire Wrestling!

“The Insomniac” Kenneth Cobb vs. Preston Montgomery w/“Firehawk” Steve Curtis

Kenneth Cobb’s rare opportunity to catch a few Zs last week was interrupted by an argument between Preston Montgomery and Steve Curtis and that led to this opening match!

Cobb wasted no time taking out his aggression on Montgomery. Curtis offered some moral support on the outside but did nothing other get involved. Montgomery had a moment to shine but Cobb made a quick comeback and put him out with a sleeper hold. 

Kenneth Cobb was declared the winner and wasted no time grabbing a microphone as Steve Curtis was removing Preston Montgomery from the ring. 

“Hey, ‘Firehawk,’ where are you going? I want to talk to you! I don’t know about you but I’ve been listening to this audience and the people watching from the boardwalk and they all want one thing. Not me against Preston. Me against you! So what do you say? Next week!” -Kenneth Cobb

Curtis had no problem accepting that one so it looks like we’ll have Cobb vs. Curtis on our Rapid Fire Festival finale!

A Nice Gift

I tried to get an interview with Paisley Alden and Cool Spencer on the boardwalk but they instead dragged me to a store scented of incense, soundtracked by jam bands playing on an old ratio, and full of handmade jewelry and souvenirs. According to Alden, they were looking for a gift for her “best friend in the whole wide world” and our RFW World Champion Shannon Worth. 

I tried to ask questions but Alden was more interested in trying on jewelry, beanie hats, and flip-flops. Spencer was more concerned with a collection of water pipes and other “tools” and I gave up trying to get anything from them. 

Defeated, I walked out onto the boardwalk into fresh air and while I stood there a golden opportunity came my way. Kami King looked at me curiously and when I explained what I was doing, I finally got a good soundbite. 

“Those two are still a lost cause. So much is going on in RFW and they seem lost in the clouds. I came back here to win the world title and if it wasn’t for Paisley Alden interfering I think I’d be champion right now. I’m not done with her. In fact, next week, I plan to send her a message, loud and clear. My boot to her jaw as a sign never to get in my way again. And as for Cool Spencer? Well, I’ve got kicks to go around all night long.” -Kami King

It was at this point that Alden and Spencer stepped out into the sun and noticed me standing next to King. They looked surprised but not as surprised as when King informed Alden of their upcoming match.

Missing Something?

Kassidy Fortune came down to the ring next carrying Shannon Worth’s RFW World Championship belt! Fortune didn’t steal this belt, no. Worth left it behind last week when she escaped from Fortune during an altercation on the boardwalk. According to Fortune, she was here to return the title to its rightful owner.

“Next week, by the end of our last night here at the Festival, I will be holding this title again. But this isn’t mine yet. So, Shannon, I’d like you to come out here so I can give this back so you can enjoy one last week with it.” -Kassidy Fortune

Worth came to the ring looking frustrated and, I should note, came alone without The Four Elements. Worth looked unimpressed as she tore the belt from Fortune’s hands.

“Ok, real cute. You come out here pretending to be some Good Samaritan and giving me my belt back. Where has it been all week, huh? You had to wait to make a show of it in front of all of these people because that’s who you really are! It’s all about being seen. Well I have great news for you, babe. The world will have their eyes on you when I knock you out next week.” -Shannon Worth

The champion held her title up and showed off to the crowd before leaving as Fortune kept her eyes on her. This is the calm before the storm because I can guarantee this match will be a turbulent one!

Hit-and-Run on the Boardwalk

Back on the boardwalk, our cameras caught sight of Mia Mercury walking toward the beach to meet with Meghan DeWitt as the friends were set for a tag team match against RFW Wildheart Champion Phueng Ahunai and Yurei. Suddenly, Mercury was clotheslined by someone riding by on a bicycle! The cyclist jumped off of the bike and threw it on top of Mercury before viciously assaulting her knee!

The cyclist removed her helmet and revealed herself to be Alexandra Morgan. Morgan pulled Mercury up and slammed her, knee first, into the boardwalk. Mercury writhed in pain as Morgan walked off. Medical staff ran to help Mercury and DeWitt came to her side, looking concerned. 

Mercury was taken away in an ambulance leaving DeWitt without a tag team partner.

Meghan DeWitt vs. Phueng Ahunai and Yurei

Despite fighting solo against a champion and one of the most dangerous wrestlers in RFW, DeWitt gave it her all in this handicap match. Ahunai and Yurei worked well together to tag each other in and keep DeWitt grounded. DeWitt hit Ahunai with a series of kicks to her ribs which gave her an opening to build a strong offense. 

DeWitt had Ahunai in position to hit her with a flying knee but Yurei pulled her out of the way and got in some shots of her own before Ahunai recovered and got back in control. DeWitt did her best here but a spear from Yurei followed by a flipping neck breaker was enough to keep her down for the count. Ahunai and Yurei were declared winner by pinfall. 

Phueng Ahunai stood proud and held her title over her head. The champion attempted to celebrate with Yurei but the Japanese brawler threatened Ahunai and she backed off. Seems this alliance was not meant to last. 

Four Elements United?

Our main event was big tag team match between RFW Grand Champion Ruslan Panov, Mark Blood, and Shawn Roberts against Marcus, Tommy V, and Killer Malone of The Four Elements. While Panov and his team headed to the ring we caught The Four Elements having an uncomfortable discussion backstage. 

RFW World Champion Shannon Worth showed frustration over her Four Elements teammates failing to come to her aid last week during an altercation with Kassidy Fortune. Worth was instead saved by Cool Spencer and Paisley Alden. Marcus snapped back that the plan was always to be ready for Malone’s main event match last week and they can’t be everywhere at once. 

Tommy V was also critical of Worth.

“You know something, Shannon? You spend an awful lot of time thinking about yourself while the rest of us are focused on the whole. I think that’s why your burnout buddies are always hanging around because you treat them like they are your fan club and they don’t know any better.” -Tommy V

Malone was the coolest of the heads, calmed everyone down, but agreed that they all need to be on the same page going forward.

Ruslan Panov, Mark Blood, and Shawn Roberts vs. The Four Elements (Marcus, Tommy V, and Killer Malone)

This match got underway with Shannon Worth at ringside as The Four Elements clashed with Ruslan Panov, Mark Blood, and appearing in the ring for RFW for the first time since July 2017 in a Loser Leaves Town match against, of all people, Mark Blood, Shawn Roberts!

Panov and Malone gave us a sampling of what we can expect when they meet next week and it was about as roughhouse as you could expect. Malone got the upper hand before tagging in Marcus who worked quick tags with Tommy V to soften Panov up. Panov surprised Tommy V with a back body drop and had just enough time to tag in Blood who bowled over Tommy V, Marcus, and Malone one by one with thunderous clotheslines.

Blood was dominant and after delivering a shoulder breaker to Tommy V he pointed to Roberts which caused the audience to roar in approval. A tag from Blood and Roberts entered the ring, picking up where Blood left off and showing why the duo is a major threat to the RFW Tag Team Championship that The Four Elements have been carrying since Final Round 2025. 

Despite Marcus tagging in Malone, Roberts was on fire causing Worth, at ringside, to get nervous. The World Champion tried to interfere but caught the attention of the referee. This slip up clearly frustrated Marcus who dropped from the apron and confronted her. Tommy V tried to calm the situation. Meanwhile, Roberts tagged in Panov who used a curb stomp on Malone before covering him for a pin and picking up the victory.

Ruslan Panov, Mark Blood, and Shawn Roberts were declared the winners in a big showing before their respective matches against The Four Elements next week. The Four Elements were frustrated, both at the outcome of the match and each other. As Worth trailed behind her teammates as they headed backstage, Kassidy Fortune appeared from the sands and told Worth she had better have her act together next week. Worth merely stormed off. 

Back in the ring, the celebration continued and that’s where we closed out our penultimate show of the 2026 Rapid Fire Festival. Be sure to check back next week for our big finale!

Popular posts from this blog

RFW #116 Results

RFW #118 Results

Rapid Fire Wrestling #080 Results